Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Cykic Review "Spunky, Sophisticated, Unique"








 Photos Via Style.com

While Proenza Schouler wowed me in a variety of arenas, Prada's fall 2012 collection inspired me beyond belief. Spunky, sophisticated, unique, embellished, streamlined, structured, the list goes on. Miuccia Prada continues to outdo herself every season. The geometric prints took on a 70's wallpaper ambiance. The ornate doctor bags took a matchy match inclination to adorned collars and pant hems. And the sunglasses, don't even get me started. More circular Beatles-esque frames that seemed to have a clip on effect that turns into prescription bifocals had me reminiscing about my first pair of glasses, that by chance had clip on sunnies.
It was a collection that will without a doubt set a majority of trends for the season.
Not to mention will fo sho appear in a wide variety of photo spreads.
This is not only an obsession, but a lifestyle I will be living in come fall.
*Cykic

No comments:

Post a Comment