Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Stolen Mantra

Miuccia Prada quoted, "I don't believe in people who don't like clothes." I must admit I stole that from her and made it MY MANTRA. I always knew Miuccia and I would be good friends
While viewing the Prada Spring 2012 show, I realized Prada ALWAYS brings in elements of the 1950's. Unfortunately, there were some pieces that I was like "eh" and others I was like"meh" and a bunch more "eh" all resulting in a mediocre collection.  Sorry Miuccia, it just didn't faLL at the TOP this season. Although, I MUST say every year I wait patiently for my Miu Miu.

Seriously though, how can you resist this campaign? And not to mention Hailee Steinfeld. Such a BOLD and Genius choice.  

Miuccia's Prada array may have not done wonders for me, but I very much respect her work.

Hopefully she'll WOW me in Paris!
One way or another, I'll still be a Miuccia Prada fan.
*Cykic

No comments:

Post a Comment