Thursday, August 11, 2011

Uniquely Ludicrous

When I watch an abundance of E! News, I know I have tOO much time on my hands. But they very legit-ally brought up a more "newsy" story that I felt was worth posting. 
 "Cadeaux" for Paris Vogue
 I don't know why this is an issue 8 months after Paris Vogue came out portraying the 10-year-old, beautiful, French model Thylane Blondeau in couture.  Displaying her in "Cadeaux" in collaboration with Carine Roitfeld (my fave) and Tom Ford, some condemn it has the sexualization of young girls.  I personally thought the spread was uniQuely ludicrous and flawless in terms of iNNovation.  If it was pedophilia it wouldn't be in Vogue, Duh.

We, the fashion industry, don't make bad decisions.  Those who chastise our creativity wish they had the idea first.  
Leave it to the blasé mainstream to judge us.
*Cykic

It least she doesn't look like the girls on "Toddler in Tiaras"
 I throw up in my mouth a little every time I look at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment